Tell & Sell is a member of the Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA), APPA members include over 800 of the top promotional product companies within the Australasian region. Members are bound by the APPA Code of Conduct and APPA Constitution, and as such are reputable and professional companies.
Below are some interesting facts supplied by APPA you may be interested in reading.
• 52% say their impression of a company is more positive after receiving a promotional product.
• 76% recall the name advertised on the product.
• 55% keep the item for more than one year.
• Nearly 50% of recipients use them daily.
• 52% of people do business with a company after receiving a promotional product
Promotional Products in the Home:
• How many people have at least 1 promotional product in their kitchens? 91%
• How many have 2 or more in their kitchens? 81%
• In fact, the kitchen is the #1 place people use and keep their promotional products.
• (People spend on average 3-5 hours a day in their kitchens)
Promotional Products in the Office:
• How many people have at least 1 promotional product in their offices? 74%
• How many have 2 or more in their offices? 59%
• In the work place, more than half of people hold onto their promotional product from 1 to more than 4 years.
Reach & Recall:
• 71% of business travellers surveyed reported receiving a promotional product in a 12 month period.
• 7% of this group had the item on their person.
• 56% of people kept their promotional product for more than one year.
How effective are Promotional Products in staff retention, motivation and brand interest?
• 75% of Human Resource managers surveyed are using promotional products in recognition programs.
• 72% of marketing and HR managers said that promotional products are very effective in motivation and retention of staff.
• 100% of advertisers said that adding a promotional product returned a favourable response to their campaign.
• 69% of advertisers said promotional products increased brand interest and 84% said it created more favourable impressions of the brand itself.
Understanding the medium:
• A product is just a product, until it is linked with a promotion, it then becomes an advertisement.
• The most successful advertising campaigns are the result of a planned strategy.
• The product is only one component in the whole campaign.
• The creativity used to get a response is the key to increasing profits and promoting brands.
For more information on Tell & Sell and their corporate promotional products, branded pens and promotional products nz, please go to https://spiffy-ramen.flywheelsites.com/